Growth hormone, once abundant in youth, begins to decline towards the end of one’s twenties. The ability to slow the decline comes in many forms, including the use of herbs and vitamins for HGH deficiency. The best time to incorporate these natural supplements into your health regimen is before growth hormone levels decline. Once you are dealing with growth hormone deficiency, it is harder to increase what is already low. For that, you may need HGH therapy.
The standard American diet (SAD) is deficient in many vitamins. Our meals are processed, our foods are increasingly genetically modified (GMOs), and half the time we cannot pronounce the chemical ingredients. Except for organic fruits and vegetables, our foods are devoid of nutritional vitamins for HGH benefits. Even the fertilizers and pesticides used today pose a health concern and can decrease hormone production.
By selecting organic foods and natural herbs for HGH improvement, you can easily increase your growth hormone secretion. Natural enhancement of growth hormone levels will impact every cell in your body. If you do not get the vitamins and minerals needed from your diet, choose from the lists below to improve HGH secretion.
How to Choose Herbs to Increase HGH Levels
The best herbs for HGH secretion can have a significant impact on hormone production. These herbs stimulate the pituitary gland to increase its production of HGH. Herbs have additional benefits for different functions in the body besides improving HGH secretion. You want to choose the herbs that will have the most significant impact on the areas you need to see improvement.
Taking herbs with HGH can also help boost growth hormone’s performance. Our list of the 5 top herbs with human growth hormone boosting properties include:
- Agnus Castus – this herb improves pituitary gland functions for better HGH secretion.
- Gingko Biloba – in addition to boosting HGH levels, this herb improves blood flow, oxygen levels, and electrical activity in the brain.
- Ginseng – this natural HGH booster increases energy and helps reduce stress.
- Licorice root – besides increasing human growth hormone production, licorice root boosts the immune system and helps decrease coughs. It may also help fight cancer.
- Mucuna Prurien – velvet bean, as it is also called, improves neurotransmitter production that then increases pituitary gland release of HGH.
Using herbs and vitamins for HGH deficiency can help restore hormonal balance to the body.
Why Some Vitamins Boost HGH Production
Our bodies need certain vitamins for HGH production. When we look at our poor dietary habits, lack of exercise, high-stressed lives, and not getting enough sleep, we have a dangerous mix that inhibits proper HGH secretion.
You can take vitamins with HGH therapy to help improve overall results. What is HGH Therapy and how to start treatment you can learn here. The same vitamins that can boost HGH production can also help enhance the benefits of HGH treatment.
The best vitamins for HGH production include:
- Vitamin B12 – essential to healthy nerves and blood cells, B12 provides energy that can help you increase exercise capacity – a natural HGH booster.
- Vitamin C – especially important for overweight adults and those with heart disease, vitamin C helps boost HGH production. Vitamin C also encourages collagen production.
- Vitamin D – vitamin D helps increase insulin growth factor 1 levels which aid HGH in cellular regeneration. Vitamin D is necessary for strong
Some additional supplements to consider when looking at herbs and vitamins for HGH deficiency include:
- L-arginine – take before bed
- L-glutamine – use before bed or after exercise
- Melatonin – take at bedtime to help improve sleep
Remember, more than half the daily allotment of human growth hormone production occurs during sleep. Supplements that will help you get to sleep quicker and stay asleep longer will benefit HGH secretion.