It is unbelievable how Dubai has transformed over the years. Such is the growth of this Middle Eastern country that it has left all its neighbor way behind in terms of infrastructure, connectivity, pro-business environment and diverse population.
The emergence of Dubai as the global city has propelled many multi-national companies to set up their businesses here due to which lots of people have migrated here in search of jobs or to open their own businesses.
Apart from this, Hair transplant in Dubai is another segment which has grown over a period of time. With the right help from the government and the strict rules that regulate this industry, hair transplant in Dubai has progressed by leaps and bounds.
Reasons behind the emergence of hair restoration clinics in Dubai
There are a number of factors that contribute to the popularity of hair transplant in this desert country like:
- The residents of Dubai especially males suffer from drastic hair loss and as we know there is no other permanent solution other than hair transplant
- Also, affordable hair transplant cost in Dubai is one of the major reasons why people prefer to undergo this procedure here. You can get more than three thousand grafts for only about $9000 to 12000 (AED36000 to 45000).
- Dubai is behind none when it comes to world-class infrastructure and advanced technology. The same holds true for the ultra-modern hair transplant clinics which are fitted with the latest medical equipment.
- Even the hair transplant surgeons here are the world best having the best of training and experience of many years. You will be surprised that Dubai attracts the most talented pool of professionals including doctors and surgeons.
- Moreover, Dubai is a favorite with tourists from all over the world. And it has been observed that many tourists prefer undergoing hair transplant surgery while on vacation. Don’t be shocked! The reason behind this is hair transplant is a minor out-patient procedure which can be performed in a day or two and it does not require excessive post-surgery care.
- Dubai is the most developed country in the Middle East due to which the people from the neighboring countries prefer coming here for their treatment and hair transplant is no exception.
Why do people living in Dubai experience severe hair loss?
There has been a lot of research on this topic that residents of Dubai experience drastic hair loss. It has been found that water and climate of Dubai is the main culprit. The tap water here is hard water that contains a high level of chlorine and sodium which weaken the hair, in the long run, causing it to fall off.
In addition, the climate of Dubai plays havoc with your tresses. Because of the high temperature, you tend to feel hot and sweaty. Due to it, you tend to wash your hair every day thereby stripping your scalp of natural oils. This, in turn, makes your hair dry and frizzy.
Also, the nutritional quality of the food is an issue here as it grows in red sand and the crops have been exposed to a high level of pesticides and fertilizers.
All these factors with the addition of fast-paced lifestyle and a huge amount of stress affect the hair in an adverse way.
Which is the best technique being used for hair transplant in Dubai?
Basically, there are two techniques when talking about hair transplantation. One being Follicular unit transplantation (FUT) and the other being Follicular unit extraction (FUE).
Nowadays, fewer people opt for FUT which is the traditional way of performing hair transplant as this technique leaves behind ugly scars and takes a longer time to heal due to sutures.
More and more people go along with FUE procedure are it is an advanced technique which is non-invasive and gives great results.
However, in Dubai, stem cell FUE hair transplant is a rage which is also called Direct Automated FUE. This technique falls under FUE hair transplant but is a more advanced procedure.
Herein around 50% of your donor hair follicles re-grow which is not possible in any other technique and scarring is also rare. You do not need any bed rest and the recovery period is very short. But you have to pay more for Stem cell hair transplant which falls in the range of AED 14 to 37 ($4 to 10) per graft.
So you see Dubai has a lot to offer when it comes to hair transplant and there are top clinics to choose from. You will surely not regret your decision for undergoing Hair transplant in Dubai.