We are with you in your venture to aim for a healthy body by guiding you on your first diet, the food choices and more!
What is a healthy diet? A healthy diet is eating the right kind and amount of food that would give proper supplement to your body, resulting to body fitness and good health. Health! Health is wealth, and that is true. Having a healthy diet should be something that comes out natural to each of us. It would never be too late changing our food intake. It could mean what to eat, when to eat them and how much do we need to eat. A friendly guide to give you a head start to be healthy would make it easy.
Food Guide on What to Eat for Starters
- Drink Black Tea and Coffee
Drinking black coffee and tea is indeed very healthful and helpful. Black tea helps you with losing weight and preventing you from possible heart cancer and diabetes. Coffee rather, improves your memory and prevents you from gout and liver damage. Having one of these everyday would most likely be a good way to start a healthier diet.
Black coffee means no cream, milk or sugar when served and black tea is a more oxidized and stronger in flavor than the less oxidized kind.
- Avoid Processed Foods and Eat Healthy
Eat foods according to the Food Pyramid. From Grow, Glow, and Go to make you people have healthier skin, an energetic mood, and possibly, you may grow taller (there might be a chance!). Following the food pyramid is the most basic and easy when starting a healthy diet. Make it a habit not to eat much though.
Tip: Healthy drinks before and after a quick exercise. Also, try these top rated countertop microwaves if you are looking for a new way to warm your food. You can never be too selective with your cooking methods, and these microwaves might just be the best way to evenly cook your food.
We all know people want to keep physical fitness and proper diet the most commonly known solution for keeping healthy. After an exercise, people tend to get tired and would want to have something to drink, so what do they do? They get a nice jug of healthy shakes, Smoothies or even natural juices. Adding healthier and yummier ingredients inside such as Fruits and other sweet vegetables would make you want to have it even more instead of having to force yourself into drinking bitter ones that taste awful.
Follow a Healthy Food Plan
You do not need a nutritionist to follow a healthy food plan. You can do it yourself. Be keen on the food that would give you more nutrients. Get to know what processed foods you need to avoid.
Here are ideas of processed foods that you must not eat:
- Bacon – Packed with sodium and has lots of saturated fat.
- Granola Bars – Full of added sugars.
- Instant Noodles – Packed with sodium.
- Dried Fruits – High level of calories and sugar.
- Flavored Nuts – Contains high amount of salt and sugar.
- Fruit Snacks – Contains high amount of sugar (sweetness overload).
- Margarines – Contains trans fats.
- Microwave popcorn – Popcorn bags contains chemicals known perflouroalkyls that causes kidney diseases.
Start out with any food that you like. Make sure not to add so much processed food to keep a healthy meal. A bit of natural juices that came from fresh fruits would go well with your supper.
- Lessen frying method of cooking. Switch to roasting instead.
- You can try vegan recipes. Start with a one-day schedule per week of meatless meal.
- Do not drink too much alcohol. You can drink water in-betweens if you are in a party. That goes to sodas as well.
- Go for smaller plates, the smaller space, the lesser the food to take.
- Make your diet plans colorful! (Fruits and veggies).
Give Yourself a Goal
What exactly is your purpose of having a healthy diet? Why would you need it? Is there something you want or something you need to fulfill?
Something like the three Go’s:
- Inspiration – Somebody or something to keep you going.
- Need – Good health means no hospitalization.
- Self-Fulfillment – Confidence, satisfaction and happiness are the secrets of long life.
Work It Out
It does not just end there. Healthy diet must be accompanied with exercise. Let us go to the gym! It helps you with muscles, Cardio, etc. Just eating vegetables and fruits won’t help you that much with your diet. You’re going to need to step out there and stretch those muscles all over your body!
You can’t laze around all day. That would be awful. Go out to jog, go the gym, or exercise at home if you’re not comfortable around others. Exercise early in the morning everyday end you’ll be fit in no time!
Some may say it is hard and impossible. Actually starting a healthy diet just comes with the simple will to do it and the power to fulfill. Just pack yourself a little motivation and inspiration and you will get there! Put yourself together and hit it! Share your friendly tips and inspire others, here.
|I’m Rose, your ultimate food buddy! I decided to create GimmeTasty.com to showcase what I know, what I want you to know, and what I need to learn more about the fantastic world of food. I will accompany you on your delicious adventure of discovering happiness through food.|