Cannabidiol or CBD is a chemical compound which occurs naturally within the hemp plant. The compound has been recently highlighted due to its numerous benefits and uses. The compound called endocannabinoids is produced naturally in the human body, which plays a very vital role in regulating the central nervous system and helps in maintaining a steady state of mind and body. The chemical produced by the hemp plant is called phytocannabinoids and helps in enhancing the proper function of the human body upon desirable consumption. Almost up to 40% of cannabis extracts can now be successfully extracted from the plant, thanks to technological advancement.
The CBD chemical can be availed in various forms like capsules, tinctures, concentrates and topical forms. However, CBD oil is mostly taken orally under the supervision of the medical practitioner. The dosage of this chemical depends upon the type of disease a patient has and the degree to which the disease has affected him. For individuals suffering from depression, the dosage and form of consumption or injection of the oil may be quite different from an individual suffering from Parkinson disease. Thus, the chemical is to be strictly taken upon proper advice of the consulting doctor.
According to endoca reviews, there are tremendous health benefits if you consume CBD in the prescribed amount. Here are a few benefits and uses of CBD oil:
- Suppressing anxiety: According to encoda reviews, the use of CBD leads to suppressing tetrahydrocannabinol or THC, which is responsible to elevate levels of anxiety in individuals. CBD interferes with the endocannabinoid system, which manages an individuals’ capabilities of sleep, memory, appetite, mood, etc. The CBD also communicates with the gamma-aminobutyric corrosive, which is responsible to transfer messages to the brain, allowing to send signals like ‘stop getting stressed’ and ‘relax’. The chemical helps in keeping a calm and steady state of mind, making the induvial feel more at peace.
- Suppressing depression: CBD helps in suppressing depression by binding to brain cells and improving the mood of an individual and reduces stress levels. The serotonin is a substance which helps in maintaining the calmness of the body and is highly catalyzed by using CBD.
- Reducing chronic pain: According to encoda reviews, CBD has been observed to reduce chronic pain by targeting the endocannabinoid activity. The resultant is a reduction in inflammation and patients have revealed that they feel less pain than before using the chemical. Research also reveals that CBD helps to treat diseases like arthritis and sclerosis.
- Alleviating Cancer linked symptoms: Cancer is one disease that has been haunting mankind for ages. Even though using CBD does not prevent or cure cancer, it has shown to alleviate the side effects that are associated with cancer treatment. These side effects include pain, nausea, and vomiting. Chemotherapy-induced side effects like vomiting and nausea have seen to be considerably under control upon using CBD.
- Reducing Acne: Acne is a very common condition of the skin, which is caused by bacteria, genetics, inflammation, overproduction of the substance called sebum or even by oily secretion. According to studies, more than about 9% of the population of the globe suffers from acne. CBD oil application can help in the reduction of inflammation and suppress the production of sebum.
- Neuroprotection: Since the CBD works upon the endocannabinoid system, it has been thought to enhance brain signaling function for patients suffering from neurological disorders. Studies have shown that the use of CBD has helped immensely in treating multiple sclerosis and epilepsy. Research has also shown a reduction in seizure activity in infants suffering from Dravet syndrome. Using CBD has enhanced the quality and quantity of sleep in patients suffering from Parkinson’s disease. In addition, the chemical has also been helpful in treating Alzheimer’s disease. However, the use of CBD may also cause fever, convulsions, and diarrhea in some patients.
- Heart function: Research shows that there are good health benefits upon using CBD in the case of heart patients. Research is been done on the ability to help lower blood pressure for patients who suffer from high blood pressure. Finding a way to reduce high blood pressure will also help in eliminating disorders like heart attack, stroke, and metabolic syndrome, which are associated with high levels of blood pressure.
- Other benefits of CBD oil: There are so many more uses and benefits of using CBD oil, which include helping with the reduction in psychotic symptoms related to schizophrenia, using as a drug depressant, fighting against tumors, fighting against diabetes, etc.
The benefits of using CBD oil are thus, too many. However, there is still a wide scope in researching the uses of oil for the benefit of humans. The CBD oil though thought to be very useful may cause severe side effects in some individuals. Thus, advising the doctor before using the oil is strictly recommended.