If you’re a vegan living in Toronto who has a busy schedule and wants to sign up for some kind of delivery system which drops meals off at your doorstep, find some great options below. Food delivery systems are an extremely helpful option which can assist you in clearing up a chunk of time from your schedule, as well as in eating healthier, stay on track with your dietary goals and avoiding wasting money on unhealthy snacks.
The options listed below can help you in choosing the right meal plan pairing for yourself, and ensure that you choose the company that is closest to your food outlook. Additionally, some of these Toronto-based companies have trial plans which you can utilize to see whether having meals delivered to your doorstep is the ideal nutritional and lifestyle solution for you.
- Upbeet: Start by purchasing a meal plan at only $9.58 per meal from the rotating menu and their experts will craft the meal and have it delivered to your doorstep twice a week on Mondays and Thursdays. If you prefer picking up the food yourself, that option is also available. Upbeet also caters events, so if you have a gathering come up where the guests are vegan, try out their services on for size!
- Vegan on the Go: Vegan on the Go is a commitment-free meal delivery plan that can be started and canceled without any charges or penalties. 5 plant-based meals are delivered to your house for $84.95 per week, and if you sign up for a monthly bundle, you can get a price of $245.95. Additionally, you can get on a family plan where each additional plan gets a 5% discount. A good idea if you’re confused about signing up to a delivery plan is to try out their 10 meals for $135.95 plan, which can give you an idea of whether or not this system is suited for you.
- ActivEats: ActivEats offers a meal plan of 1500-2000 calories per day which can be adjusted and customized to your dietary needs and requirements. The company will deliver an entire pre-cooked and healthy meal plan to your doorstep, ensuring that they include tofu, lentils, and other essential ingredients which keep you healthy regardless of your dietary preferences. ActivEat’s weekly meals start at just $99 per week, and the food can be stored in refrigerators for up to ten days. The company aims to match Toronto’s health-first outlook in its meal plans and menus, and if you are looking for vegan food delivery in Toronto, this might just be the perfect match!
- Green Zebra Kitchen: The Green Zebra kitchen creates a new menu of 3 main dishes and 3 sides each week. The food is all organic, plant-based, gluten free, dairy free and made entirely of whole foods. An order has to be placed on Sunday night to be delivered to your doorstep the following Tuesday, ready to be eaten. The large plan includes 4 cups of each main dish and 2 cups of each side dish for a total of 6 to 8 lunches or dinners for the week, and the small plan provides 3 to 4 lunches or dinners per week.
- Fresh N Lean: When it comes to Fit N Lean, you can choose between weekly delivery plans and solo meals. The food will be delivered to your doorstep for free and will be ready for eating in 3 minutes after basic heating. The packaging also ensures that the food is easy to take anywhere you go. The company knows that being healthy is difficult with urban and busy lifestyles, and they want to make it as easy as possible for their customers to stick to their nutritional requirements and dietary choices.
- Plant Prepped: Plant prepped is a meal delivery system that will prepare meals from fresh ingredients directly sourced from farmers and deliver them right to your doorstep. The food is all 100% vegan, and can additionally be both soy and gluten-free if that is required. The food is delivered in eco-friendly boxed that have gel packs keeping the food cold and fresh, ensuring that the entire eating experience is as sustainable as possible. The box comes with step by step ingredients mapping out the recipe. If you do not have the time to make your entire meal but don’t want to sign up with a full meal delivery plan, this might be an excellent opportunity for you to avail. You can save plenty of time and yet still feel like you have the experience of cooking and preparing your own meals.
- LivFit: LivFit delivers plant-based foods made to proportion and to boost fitness and health to your doorstep. The company aims to push customers to live healthier lifestyles which include getting fitter, losing extra weight and consuming better ingredients. By making your meals for you, the company takes care of portion control, balancing nutrients and ensuring health does not become synonymous with boring food.