Most of the time, when people hear of the term ‘escape room games’, the first thing that comes to mind is team building and motivation for employees. Yes, the games are known to be a great motivation booster but that is not the only benefit that comes with the thrilling experience. There are several health benefits that are related to escape room games as well.
To mention but a few, here are 5 health benefits of escape room games that you need to know. Keep reading…
- They are therapeutic for patients with persistent illnesses –If truth be told, escape room games are therapeutic in nature. And the therapeutic aspect of these games is not only for the fulltime working folks to enjoy. If you have a loved one who is persistently suffering from an illness, the Enchambered – Roseville escape room would be a great way for them to concentrate on something else other than their never ending pain and agony.
- They are known to sharpen the brain over time – Escape room games involve a lot of thinking and creativity. And it is for this reason that these games are also a good choice for kids. Because the rules of the games compel the players to think out of the box within a limited time period, it is definitely a brain activator for all players regardless of their age.
- They improve motor skills in kids – For players to win an escape room game, they must interact and work as a team. This is very exciting for kids because it gives them the opportunity to be in total control of their movement. The excessive movement of the hands, the legs or the entire body is what fitness is all about. So, to keep the children healthy in mind, body and soul, then let them enjoy some escape room games.
- They reduce stress and depression levels – In this day and age, a great majority of people are suffering from stress and depression, something which is not good for the body and definitely not good for the mind either. The escape rooms are a fun package that will enable you to forget all your worries and be involved in the game. That said, if you have that emotionally pressing issue that has been bothering you for a minute, let the game take over your emotions.
- They improve decision making skills–The secret of the game is in finding the hidden clues, taking any necessary hints and finally deciding on which course to take. This basically means that the more escape room challenges you take, the more you improve your decision making skills. At the end of it all, you will be able to make rational decisions, build yourself-confidence as well as learn how to trust those around you.
So, whether you are an employer looking for a fun way to reenergize your employees, a parent looking for an activity that will improve your child’s movement and cognitive skills, or you just want to spice up your life, it is time to enjoy that thrilling escape room experience.