The common proverb ‘health is wealth’ is known to all and we all are aware of the fact that good health is not only essential in maintaining a happy life but also plays a great role in improving our sex life. Having a balanced diet, regular exercise, drinking enough water, taking adequate rest and abstaining from alcohol and smoking are some of the common ways by which we can take care of our health. When it comes to men’s health, taking special care of their sex life gets mandatory as it is the key to a happy and peaceful life. Below, a few tips are given regarding improving men’s health:
- Increase your vitamins and minerals intake: Vitamins and minerals help in improving the immune system of men and thus protect them from diseases and infections. Green vegetables and fresh fruits are a rich source of the nutrients and taking them regularly in the diet improve the immunity. A healthy immune system is less prone to infections and thus help in staying fit and healthy.
- Burn those extra calories: One easy way to stay healthy and active is exercising. A regular walk of 30 minutes is always beneficial if you cannot work out or hit the gym often. Sexual activity is also a great exercise as it increases the heart rate and thus stimulates the process of blood circulation. Other exercises that are good for the heart are jogging, playing outdoor games, swimming, etc.
- Choose your food: Certain food items like avocado, tuna, turkey, olive oil, etc are rich sources of omega fatty acids. Other food items like pork, different types of nuts, kidney beans, etc contain vitamin B-1 improves the nerve impulses and make them transfer faster.
- Say “No” to stress: Stress is a major reason for deteriorating health. Excessive stress leads to hypertension which is extremely harmful to heart health. Infertility and erectile dysfunction are the major effects of stress and hamper the sex life of men to a great extent. Research suggests that 70% of infertility is the result of prolonged stress. Addictions to alcohol, smoking, drugs, etc. are also result of stress and result in long-term side effects. To relieve from stress, practicing meditation, yoga, swimming, listening to music, etc can be highly beneficial.
- Taking adequate rest: Taking enough rest is equally important as eating right. Sleeping relaxes the nerves and muscles, lowers the heart rate and breathing rate, lowers the rate of blood circulation and brain activity, thus the body gets enough time to relax. Having 8 hours of good sleep after a hectic day not only relaxes your body but also freshen up your mind.
- Increase your fluid intake: Our body is made of 70% water. Thus, drinking adequate fluids, including juices and other healthy fluids can maintain the level of fluids of your body and thus, keep you hydrated and healthy. Dehydration can lead to severe health-related issues, thus adequate fluid intake, especially in summer is essential.
- Mental health: All of us are aware of our physical health but should also keep in mind that mental health is equally important. Depression, frustration, anxiety, stress, etc are responsible for various ailments and hampers normal life, including sexual activities. Listening to music, traveling, spending times with your loved ones, eating your favorite sweet at least once in a while can be great stress-relievers and rejuvenate your body and soul.
- Say “no” to addictions: Excessive smoking, consumption of alcohol, addiction to marijuana, drugs and other sedatives are also responsible for a weak immune system and thus leads to several disorders. Saying no to such bad habits can improve the health of men and also reduce infertility and sex-related problems.
- Stay more under sunlight and air: Air and sunlight are natural disinfectants and germ killers. Sunlight is the chief source of vitamin D and is good for bones. Daily exposure to fresh air and sunlight can improve your immunity and make you stay fit and active.
- Having a healthy sex-life: Having a good and steady sex-life is important for males to function normally. Communicating with your partner and sharing your issues can be an excellent way to reduce stress and anxiety and this will also make your sex- life smoother and easier. A healthy sex-life rejuvenates the mind and the body is a wonderful physical activity and also strengthens the bond with your partner which will make your relationship grow stronger with time.
Due to the increasing stress and hectic schedule of modern life, it is commonly found that the hormone testosterone is decreasing in males. Testosterone cypionate is used to treat low testosterone levels in males. Read more here. Testosterone is responsible for growth and development in males, the appearance of hair, beard, and mustaches, huskiness of voice, the formation of bones, enhances sexual activity and so on. Low secretion of testosterone hampers all these functions and also hampers sexual activity. This drug is highly beneficial for males who have a late expression of adolescence, due to the decrease in the level of the hormone. Testosterone cypionate is administered in an intramuscular manner on the buttocks. However, an increased amount of testosterone can lead to issues such as stroke, heart-related ailments, liver ailments, and various other symptoms.
Apart from low testosterone levels, there can be various other issues associated with men’s health and sex life. Leading a healthy and addiction-free life can improve your health and keep you safe from various disorders and illness.
Thus, maintaining a healthy lifestyle is essential in improving men’s health. If you are suffering from any disorders or issues, consulting with the doctor at the earliest can save you from the hassles of prolonged treatment and will also save a lot of valuable money. If you are suffering from problems like erectile dysfunction, or deficiency of male hormones, timely treatment and follow-up can complete relieve you from the problem and pave the way for a happy, healthy and fulfilling life. However, you should not try any new medication without consulting the doctor, considering the side-effects it may have.