If an under-bridge inspection truck is on your radar, you’ve come to the right place. Under-bridge inspection vehicles consist of Hydra-platforms and Snooper. This multipurpose equipment provide the much-needed reach for a range of bridges all over the world. The hydraulic and easy crane gives the operators the chance to be in a good position where they can perform a different inspection, maintenance and repairs under the bridge. But without the right vehicle, your operations will most likely stagnate. That is why you need to find the best under inspection platform.
Table of Contents
What to look for when buying the best under bridge inspection vehicle
Without a doubt, there are hundreds if not thousands of different companies that offer under the bridge trucks for sale or even rental. So, how do you find the best one of them all? Well, with the checklist below, I’m sure you will be able to identify the right machine for you.
1. The credibility of the Company
Is the manufacturer reliable? That’s the first question that should be in your head. If the company obtained required certificates like IOS9001, it could be the one that you could rely on. Or if the manufacturer has produced several machines over the years with a range of satisfied customers, then that’s the best place to look for an under-bridge inspection truck.
2. Size of the Bridge
The size of the bridges that you are going to work with definitely matters. You don’t want to buy an under-bridge inspection vehicle that can’t offer the reach that you need. Each bridge will have a different width, depth and height above the ground. So, first go through the bridges you are about to work on before looking for an under-bridge inspection truck.
3. Type of Inspection truck you need
There are several types of under the bridge inspection trucks currently available in the market. They include:
- Trailer Mounted Bridge Inspection Vehicles: this is a type of inspection units that allows unrestricted access to under the bridge where you can perform several actions, including painting, inspection, sandblasting among others. You can access both highways and railroad bridges with the platform or bucket type.
- Truck Mounted under the bridge inspection trucks with 28-40 feet reach: such units allow the operators to perform refurbishing, inspection, repairs, and sign maintenance. However, they are limited to up to 40 feet reach.
- Truck Mounted Under the bridge inspection Vehicle with 41-75 feet reach: this type of under bridge inspection trucks can handle most of the maintenance, repair, inspection, and installation processes under any bridge of up to 75 feet reach. They are mostly used for large work platforms.
Well, there you have it. Finding the best under bridge inspection truck is not as hard as it seems. As long as you know what to look for, then you are good to go. Always remember to check with the manufacturer in case any special manual instructions will be needed when handling your unit. Luckily, you can now get the best under bridge inspection truck at Hangzhou Special Automobile. As one of the TOP500 of Chinese private firms, HSA has specialized in under-bridge inspection vehicles for decades. Certified to ISO9001:2008, ISO4001:2004 and GB/T28001:2001, HSA can produce a full range of under bridge inspection truck of high quality. It is a go-to manufacturer that can help you find the best under bridge inspection vehicle to suit your needs. Be more energy-efficient while saving power.